Please keep the following things in mind when placing your order:
- We are currently able to ship to most states in the U.S. and we are working on international shipping. We'll let ya know when we figure it out.
- We have a 2 bottle minimum per order
- All orders are shipped via UPS and must be signed for by a person 21 years of age or older. If possible, we HIGHLY recommend setting your shipping address to your office (if you have one), or a place where an adult will be present during normal delivery hours to sign for the delivery. This is super important! If the delivery is returned due to multiple attempts the return shipping cost will be charged to the card attached to your order. If we have to send it again, you'll be re-charged for shipping and before you know it, you've spent more on shipping than you did for your wine?! Let's help each other make this process as economical and efficient as possible.
- We are a super small team. Please be patient with us - sometimes it may take a few days before your order goes out. If you need your wine to be expedited for any reason, please say so in your order notes, or reach out to us directly. We will always do our best to get orders shipped out ASAP. If you are placing an order online Friday-Sunday your order will not ship out until Monday.
- Wine Club: Wine Club orders are shipped quarterly. A week prior to the shipment you will receive an email advising we are planning to send your shipment. After sending that email you will have one week to make changes to your account (pause shipment, change billing & shipping, or add to your account). If changes are not made your order will ship shown in your account. We will be unable to make changes after the revision deadline and will be unable to cancel your order. If shipments are sent to the wrong address because changes are not made in time the customer will be responsible for any and all fees to re-route orders.
If you have additional questions please reference our FAQ’s page for commonly asked questions. Thanks so much for your support and understanding