Please keep the following things in mind when placing your order:
- We are currently able to ship to most states in the U.S. and we are working on international shipping. We'll let ya know when we figure it out.
- We have a 3 bottle minimum per order, and we request that orders are placed in 3 bottle increments. If we receive an order for 2, 4, 7 bottles...we'll be in touch. It's just not worth it and it doesn't make sense for either of us - believe us. Seriously.
- If you live in the Bay, you can skirt shipping fees and opt for will call pickup at Gemini Bottle Co. in the Mission. If you live in the north Bay, Marin, Sonoma, Napa, or beyond, you can also pickup at our winery in Forestville!
- All orders are shipped via FedEx and must be signed for by a person 21 years of age or older. If possible, we HIGHLY recommend setting your shipping address to your office (if you have one), or a place where someone will be on site during normal weekday delivery hours to sign for the delivery. This is super important! All returned deliveries will incur the return shipment cost, charged to the card attached to your order. If we have to send it again, you'll be re-charged for shipping and before you know it, you've spent more on shipping than you did for your wine (?!) Let's help each other make this process as economical and efficient as possible.
- We are a super small team. Please be patient with us - sometimes it may take a few days before your order goes out. If you need your wine to be expedited for any reason, please say so in your order notes, or reach out to us directly. We will always do our best to get orders shipped out ASAP.
- *~!SUMMER SHIPPING!~* Our wines are alive and need tender, loving care. It's too dicey for us to ship bottles via Ground out of state (excluding OR & WA) during the summer months (May-early September-ish). You don't want your wine slowly cooking on a hot truck across the country, do you? We are more than happy to ship outside of the west coast, but it will be via 2 day air. It's not cheap, but it's safe. Customers in CA/OR/WA have the option to choose Ground shipping. We keep our eye on temps across the country and lift the 2day air ban on a state-by-state basis when it seems kosher.
Thanks so much for your support!